I just don't understand why some people are so hateful. And I hate that I can never stand up for myself. One day I will be able to do and say what I need to....
Remember way back when, when I said I wanted to go into cosmetology. Well, I finally signed up for school, I start in June. I am extremely excited, I almost think I am more excited that I will be back in school than I am about it being cosmetology. But I am super excited to being able to cut peoples hair and dye, oh I have always wanted to do some fun things with dye, but not to my hair of course. So let's just hope I don't have to experience mean people in school ; )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Which school are you going to be attending? I can't wait until I am able to go to cosmetology school... I won't be able to go until my husband is in his residency from medical school.
ReplyDeleteI will be attending The Studio Academy of Beauty! I am super stoked. Derek and I thought about it and prayed about it and going before he started med school was a much more logical thing to do. So he will be taking this fall off from med school and I will go to school. And it works out cause we don't have any chillins yet so it does make it easier to do whatever i want. hahah
ReplyDeleteSo is Derek in Med school now or is he still in his undergrad? If he isn't in Med school, which one is he wanting to go to, DO or MD? Just wondering because my hubby is starting med school this July!! We will be going to Cleveland!!
ReplyDeleteHe graduates from asu with his undergrad in may and is going to take the year off to work while i go to school. He wants to do an MD, he says if he doesn't do MD he probably wont do medicine. But he'll get in. That is exciting about going to cleveland i have some old college friends from there.
ReplyDeleteWhat did he get on his MCAT? MD schools want really high MCATs. My husband got into a DO school last year, he went through orientation, something happened, and he withdrew from school. He shadowed a Podiatrist when we were in KY and decided that that was the way he wanted to go. So he applied to schools again and got into the 5 he applied to. We chose Cleveland because they awarded my husband $13,000 in scholarships!
ReplyDeleteI am excited that you get to do beauty school. I looked at the website of the school you will be attending...It looks COOL!! I wish I would have done mine right out of high school. Oh well...... Live and learn!
He is taking the MCAT in May after he graduates. But on all his practice tests he has been doing really well (like I said DO school isn't for him). He has also been working for two doctors for the last year who are writing him some awesome letters of recommendation. And his GPA is awesome. And the fact that he is taking the year off will really help his application. One of the doctors he works for has a friend on the admissions board in St. Louis, who absolutely adores Derek. So we think we have quite a few ins.
ReplyDeleteAs for beauty school, I am super stoked. It has been something I have really really wanted to do. And since we have put off kids it has really helped me to fulfill my dream.