Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dresses galore

So I have been wanting some new dresses lately, and I hate shopping but I love sewing so why not make my own dresses then they are to my exact size and length. So I spent the the last hour perusing some pattern websites, which are overpriced by the way so I plan to find more inexpensive ones or find a joannes coupon but here the dress patterns I think I am in love with. Which one do you think I should start working on first

Dress #1 jumper on the left

Dress #2 yellow one on the left 

Dress #3 knee length version

Dress #4 floral version

Dress #5 self explanatory

Dress #6 this one seems super easy.

Dress #7 with a cardigan or sleeves

What do you think? Am I in over my head for thinking I can make my own clothes. hahah  

3 comments:

  1. I like the ruffly neck one. Definitely think you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like #5 and #7...but #5 might be most favorite. Post pictures when you're done Dom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someday we should have a sewing party! George and I are coming to AZ for a visit next Saturday. We need to get together!

    ReplyDelete