There is not a better way to spend Labor Day than to spend it on the lake. Holden is a trooper, the kid was up for 12 hours didn't have a meltdown till hour 11. We always have a blast and the lake was seriously so empty, and the weather was fantastic, a little warm and slightly overcast.
Love this picture of HoldenTrying to eat one of the straps on his life vest
We made him a bed on the boat and he sang and babbled the entire day
Even put a towel up so he would fall asleep, still nothing
This was my first time wakeboarding since before Derek and I got married and the first time this season. Remember we went in May but I was in a car accident and was still pretty bruised and sore so I couldn't get up.
Holden's 9 month shot
This is when the monthly shots get hard, he has figured out how to take the sticker off. and has become very interested in his surroundings
He even wedges himself into the smallest areas to play with his toys
Or read his books.
No comments:
Post a Comment