I just couldn't resist any longer...I bought one of those super cute headbands from whippy cake. I gave in. Which reminds me, we need to get together to do those hair things. What day would work best for you?
HAHAH!! I totally want to cave too but I am currently saving for a new cake plate. I am still going to have to wait on a date I have to do a cake next week and then derek graduates the following week along with a baptism but we might be able to do it on the 11, cause I know I have ball game tickets for the 10.... let me get back to you... hahah
I just couldn't resist any longer...I bought one of those super cute headbands from whippy cake. I gave in. Which reminds me, we need to get together to do those hair things. What day would work best for you?
ReplyDeleteHAHAH!! I totally want to cave too but I am currently saving for a new cake plate. I am still going to have to wait on a date I have to do a cake next week and then derek graduates the following week along with a baptism but we might be able to do it on the 11, cause I know I have ball game tickets for the 10.... let me get back to you... hahah
ReplyDelete