Our Happy Little Life
Dom, that's awesome! Did you make the tiara on top too?
INCREDIBLE! That is all I have to say! GO GIRL!
Yea, I used royal icing it tastes horrible but is fun to work with.
Thank you so much. It was a lot of fun and I have come a long way.
Wow the cake looks awesome and I love the tiara. You will have to tell me what you did. Good Job Dom!!
awesome!! will you make mine for my bday in september??
Luda- The key to the tiara is a lot more layers than originally thought. Jennie- Totally.
Dom, that's awesome! Did you make the tiara on top too?
ReplyDeleteINCREDIBLE! That is all I have to say! GO GIRL!
ReplyDeleteYea, I used royal icing it tastes horrible but is fun to work with.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much. It was a lot of fun and I have come a long way.
ReplyDeleteWow the cake looks awesome and I love the tiara. You will have to tell me what you did. Good Job Dom!!
ReplyDeleteawesome!! will you make mine for my bday in september??
ReplyDeleteLuda- The key to the tiara is a lot more layers than originally thought.
ReplyDeleteJennie- Totally.